Here we are, sorry for being quiet for so long! planetaye will try her best to keep wee updates going more regularly. Have a seasonal flower – jolly wee yellow winter aconite (Eranthis hyemalis) 🙂
…one early morning. Not so early and with my coffee and biscuit in one hand and wee camera in the other, and I even had to nip home for a new card and batteries. So please enjoy my hour and a half wander round Castle Hill.
- whins (gorse)…mmm that coconut scent
- broom with their little bean pod shapes
- may blossom (hawthorn) cast yer cloots if you wish!
- lilacs, unlucky to have in the house?
- field of baby ferns emerging from their dead
- english bluebells drooping grcefully behind a wall
- fern skeleton and new hawthorn blossom, old meets new
- a huge and slightly annoyed bumble bee
- buttercups from my front door – yes it’s meant to be a patch of “weeds”!
- wild turnip, …really?
- baby oak leaves unfurling and looking a soft and shiny