Off out wi’ the camera since it was nice ‘n’ sunny this forenoon. I had intended heading for a beautiful garden (didn’t snap as it was being worked on at the time) but got distracted by these on the way. They are connected to my previous post As I Walked Out… since it is more or less the same area just shifted forward four months. Spot the differences?
- wonderful wildflower end of the Millenium Field… super
- closeup of a cornflower, my first
- medium sized gowan – big daisy
- the brightest yellow – black eyed susan/rudbekia
- fluffy thistle heads
- fat glossy rosehips
- broom pods ready to pop
- popped! (sound backdrop of pops, crackles, buzzing bees and thrumming crickets)
- bramble view – taste good too!